Monmouth, Oregon: the perfect place to call home.
Monmouth Commons hosts a total of twenty seven apartments spread across its three upper floors. Each apartment has two bedrooms, a kitchen, laundry area, and large windows for plenty of natural light. The ground floor holds local businesses including a convenience store and a restaurant, providing easy access to many of life’s necessities. Also on the ground floor are mailboxes for each apartment, a covered bike rack, and covered utility space for trash and recycling.
We know you’ll love Monmouth
because this is our home too.
Everything you need, right at your fingertips.
- One apartment on each floor meets all ADA accessibility guidelines
- Less than a 5 minute walk to Western Oregon University,
- Convenient Proximity (less than a 2 minute walk) to local Art Galleries, Convenience Stores, and Retail and Dining Locations
- Walking Distance to Main Street Park and the heart of Downtown Monmouth
- Located Near Public Transit
- Located across the street from one of the Monmouth/Independence trolly stops, ensuring easy access to all Independence has to offer
- Common Area Lounge on the 4th Floor
- Mail Boxes on the first floor
- Covered Bike rack
- Parking spaces and street parking available to residents
- Covered trash and recycling area
- 24-Hour Security System
- ADA Compliant visual and auditory fire alarms
- Key fob controlled access
Inside Each Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Durable Flooring
- Large Expansive Windows
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Appliances including stove, microwave, and a dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
- ADA Compliant (select homes)
Perks of a Small Town
Monmouth, Oregon is a small town located in the mid-Willammette Valley. Only a 30-minute drive from the state’s capital, Salem, and the city of of Corvallis, Monmouth has all the benefits of small-town life combined with easy access to larger metropolitan centers.
Located on Main Street in Monmouth’s Downtown, Monmouth Commons is conveniently located a short walk away from favorite local restaurants, galleries, parks, and Western Oregon University. Designed to create a safe and comfortable living experience for both long-time residents and college students, Monmouth Commons Apartments provides high-tech security and safety while being infused with local charm.
Fourth of July is Huge!
Monmouth and it’s neighboring city, Independence, go all out for Independence Day. Starting the weekend with fun activities and venders in Main Street Park, continuing with a parade that spans both towns, and ending with a fireworks display in Independence that puts even larger cities to shame. Living in Monmouth Commons gives you easy access to all this fun and more!
Western Oregon University
Western Oregon University (WOU) has been a part of our town since 1856 and is an established presence in the community. Monmouth residents and business owners strive to make students feel like this is their home too.
Did You Know:
Monmouth is famous for it’s wild peacocks. Take a stroll through Gentle Woods Park and you might find one of these local outdoor residents.
Many local businesses provide discounts to students showing their WOU pride each Wednesday. By living in Monmouth commons you have no escuse not to go grab your favorite coffee while also feeling good about saving money!
Monmouth is Home to over 60 Local Businesses
Monmouth is not only the perfect place to live, but an excellent place to work and explore. So be sure to stop in the shops and, who knows, maybe you’ll see your neighbor running the store! You can see what’s around, by visiting the Monmouth Business Association website.